Friday, April 2, 2010

MIA (aka. busy with interviews)

I'm finally back to write my blog after a month =).

As many of my friends know, I'm into fashion because I grow up with both of my parents being professional tailors. My dad makes men's clothing and of course my mom's expertise is women's clothing. After they moved to America, they became alteration tailors rather than custom make tailors for various reasons. Growing up, all of my clothes (expect for underwear) were made by my mom. She also made my beautiful prom dress and I love it so much. My parents, especially my mom is very talented in designing and sewing even until now cux she is old and should retire. They worked so hard and have been proud owners of Anh's Tailor 2 in Plano, TX (Plano was voted the top 10 cities to live in America-2009)for 8 years...So Holla!!I wish their talents pass on to me but unfortunately, I'm no where close. I can't even alter my own clothes and since most of them have to be taken in or shorten (Thanks God my parents can fix them). Anywayz, regardless that I can't sew I turned to shopping to comfort my inability to adopt my parent's talents.

I found a website called thepaparazzigirl.com that is base in Austin (Hook 'em horns) and I really like their clothes. They are very fashionable with reasonable prices. I was checking out their blogspot and notice a model in one of the picture they posted is my friend, Joanna.

Anywayz, the purpose of this page is not to advertise anyone. I just want to express how proud I'm of my parents and to also support my fellow Austinite for launching an awesome website.



taken from http://www.thepaparazzigirl.com/



My friend, Joanna rocking it out on the right (2 girls on the right is actually the same person)

On another note...Irene from http://pinkheartedprincess.blogspot.com/ is hosting a contest to celebrate her 100+ follower. And yes!! I want to support her too because she's from TEXAS like me...actually we're not that far apart since we go to the same restaurants here in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

holla back!!