Thursday, March 4, 2010

MIA (the brand of my boots)

I love my new boots which I picked up at Nordstrom rack. I had no idea this is about $120+ and the cheapest price I found is $59ish online. I got it for like $55ish at Nordstrom rack. What a deal!! The heels are every low but they are very comfortable and I love them. I finally have a Cowboyish looking boots. Many girls at Texas (UT) wear those Southern Cowboy boots but they are way too expensive for me. The ones I looked at were $400 and more. Certainly, I can get a fake one but no... My next buy...a pair of Uggs I've been wanting for yrs but my bf threating to break up with me if I wear them b/c he thinks its stupid. Actually, I'm gonna make him buy it for me but my birthday won't be for another 6 months =(. I just have to nag, its what girls do best =). hhahahha Yeah Yuh!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Nordstrom Rack - they actually have tons of shoes in every size, even mine which is rare! Cute boots!!! (every Texas girl DOES have to own at least one pair of cowgirl boots!)

    And YES...you have a crazy good eye!!! It IS Saigon Block, gotta try their Catfish someday, it was my first time found out my co-worker works there too, her sister owns it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I swear every guy thinks UGGs are hideous! I've never met a guy that thinks UGGs are good looking!

    ReplyDelete

holla back!!