Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello baby, you called...I can't hear a thing.



This is so Lady Gaga. Another crazy outfit but not shocking at all when it comes to Lady Gaga and her wardrobe malfunction. I can't imaging Lady Gaga dragging this heavy looking dress around the red carpet but if she ever does...OMG!! It would be so epic. Speaking of epic...her telephone music video is so long. I like the song but I wouldn't want to watch the video more than one. I don't like watching music video that has discontinue parts.


Here are more pictures of Hello Kitty only to show people obsession over it.

This is in Taiwan. I want to visit this house when I visit Taiwan in the future.


They make Hello Kitty for us nerdy scientist too. Lab will be a little bit more fun if we get to use this microscope.


This is kindna creepy.


Want a quick and easy way for your opponent to spot u in the war field? Hello Kitty can help.


Hello Kitty is also here to rescue you ladies every month.



Gotta love Hello Kitty and Lady Gaga!!

<3

1 comment:

holla back!!